sobota, 26 listopada 2011

01.It’s not the end,it’s the beginning.

Hello!

It's difficult to start but later everything is going to change like everything has got the beginning and the end.This is the beginning,beginnig of my adventure here with you.What could I say it would be something common.When we meet someone we introudce ourselves.I am going to follow this now.I am Victoria and I live in Poland-the country which will be always in my heart like everything what has happened in my life!It's like the puzzle without one part it can't be the wholeness.I am happy for my live and I thank my God for everything!Like you and all the people I have got dreams and I wish they will come true.With difficulties I am stepping in life. I dream about the perfect life with amazing people.Maybe I will meet someone new friends here?I am quite optimistic about it. So lets start the party haha! And I wish all of you goodnight!


,,When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"  

2 komentarze:

  1. Ale cudowny blog! Nigdy nie byłam jeszcze na takim! HIHI

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Och dziękuję,dziękuję!Kocham Cię ty mój zjebie :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń